Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend (Oct 24th) I had my baby shower. It was Amazing, fabulous, excellent, anything that describes awesome. I was floored by not only the amount of people that showed up, but the amount of gifts we received! Words can't even describe how greatful I am for my great family and friends.

My sister and BFF dayna put together a Halloween themed shower for me and it turned out perfect!

Here are the pics.






 The latte girls!
 Remember this post? Lisa got it for me! Thanks Lisa!

2 comments:

Ann Armenta said...

Looks like fun! How sweet of Lisa to get that for you...too cute!!

Cupcake Mama said...

It was GREAT! You did get lots of baby loot! You have some very amazing friends and family that love you dearly! PS...turn my cupcake picture ;)