Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 10

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Bugs. Ew. Any kind of bugs. It's my phobia. I even hate butterflies and lady bugs. Gross. Cockroaches are the worst. If a bug flies by me I scream bloody murder, toss everything that's in my hands and run. It's like an automatic response that I can't control. I can't tell you how many Starbucks drinks I've lost. Husband says he's scared I'm going to throw our baby and run. I need to get a handle on this. It's really not something I think about till afterwards, when everyone is laughing and staring at me like a crazy woman. Although I highly doubt I'd throw our daughter. I'll probably hug her closer to me to protect her from that fly/butterfly/bee/moth/whatnot.

No comments: