Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 24-Something you've learned
Hmmm another hard one. I'm so horrible at coming up with things off the top of my head. I always have these great ideas when I'm laying in bed at night. I had to go look at a couple other people's blogs to get some ideas. Jenni had a couple good ones that I definitely agree with, so I'm stealing them from her.

* Nothing comes free. You have to work for what you have. At least I always did. Nothing was ever handed to me.
* "I have learned to let the chips roll" (from Jenni). Yep. Let things fall into place. They will eventually, right?
* "I am learning to let go of the stupid stuff" - Agreed again. ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationships. Let the little things go. Don't hold grudges or start a fight over something silly or small. I can tell you that Husband and I rarely fight. I'd say we have little arguments here and there, but they're mostly in a joking manner. I'll tell him if something's bothering me (although he's not as good at that). But in regards to real fights, I'd say we maybe really fight once every one or two years (although they end up being big ones sometimes), but at least we're not constantly at each other's throats. I don't understand couples like that. Couples who are always yelling at eachother or giving eachother the silent treatment and just always "fighting".
* "I have learned that bills SUCK" - haha for sure, Jenni!
* "That mistakes happen, no need to dwell, just move forward" - Yep. I would say that I let a LOT of stuff go. Mistakes, comments etc. I'm not really a pushover, but it's stupid when people hold grudges or get mad etc over things that people may have done/said/mistakes, etc. Just let it go. Why do you want to be miserable all the time? Also, things like Oh, my order was wrong. I don't ever send food back (also for fear that it may get spit in haha), but it's like oh well, they made a mistake, I'll eat it anyway, no biggie. I have friends that get SO mad about stupid stuff like that and it drives me crazy. Deal with it!
* Expect the Worst, hope for the best.

Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

1.Taking Back Sunday - New American Classic
2. Tiger Army - Pain
3. Authority Zero - Revolution
4. Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (haha!)
5. Social Distortion - Story of My Life
6. Dropkick Murphys - Johnny, I Hardly Knew Ya
7. Rancid - Maxwell Murder
8. Taking Back Sunday again - Number Five With A Bullet
9. Bad Religion - Stranger than Fiction
10. Snoop Dogg - Gin and Juice

No comments: