Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

33 Weeks

How you're feeling: Miserable. PUPPP rash is getting worse. It's now covering my whole body. The only way I can sleep is with ice packs. It's so frustrating.


How far along? 33 wks

Total Weight Gain?  It's starting to slow down! only 1 pound the past two weeks! So i'm up total of 33lbs now. :/

Maternity Clothes? yep

Stretch Marks? my belleh is MESSED up. especially since the rash makes them look 10 times worse.

Sleep? here's my sleep schedule:
9PM: scrub the body down with Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap, get a couple bags of ice, place on itchiest parts of body and go to bed.
11PM: Wake up to pee. Itch itch itch... scratch scratch scratch. Rub myself down with cortisone cream.
1AM: wake up to pee. Let Lily out to pee. itch itch itch... scratch scratch scratch. apply more cream, get new ice packs. Oh great. Now I'm so fucking itchy that I can't stop scratching and I can't go back to sleep. Aaaah!!
2:30AM: still awake because of the itching. Seriously  going crazy. Go wash myself with Gpa's Pine Tar Soap again, and lay back down. Turn on the TV to distract me from thinking about how bad I itch.
3AM: finally fall back asleep.
6AM: wake up to pee. Itch itch itch... scratch scratch scratch. Apply cream and change ice packs.
7:45: Alarm goes off, push snooze, but I start itching so I give up and get out of bed for the day.



Best Moment This Week?can't say anything that great has happened.

Movement? Less kicks, more rolling and wiggling. She's actually pretty chill. Hope she stays that way!

Food Cravings? nothing in paticular, I just can't seem to ever get full.

Gender? GIRL!!!!

Labor signs? Nada

Belly Button? half in half out. Top is out, bottom is in.

What I Miss? Not itching non stop.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Getting this baby out so I can stop itching.

Milestones? Can't say that there's been any lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so let me guess....brians sound asleep during all this? smack him with a pillow, it won't help the itch, but after all,he caused it! bill