Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

36 Weeks

I'm in my 9th month! Yay!! We're in the home stretch here people!

I had a doctor's appointment today. Had my first internal. No progress yet. I'm not dilated or effaced at all. Bummer, but really  not. I mean, not like it would change anything if I were 1cm dilated, you know? I could walk around for weeks like that anyway. So we're just taking it week by week seeing how it pans out. She did say my cervix is softening though, so that's good I guess?

Here's a crappy blurry camera phone picture of my belleh:



How you're feeling: Okay actually. Other than the regular end of pregnancy aches, pains and uncomfortableness. I'm done complaining. :)


How far along? 36 wks

Total Weight Gain?Thanks to Turkey Day I was up another 4lbs this week. Yuck.

Maternity Clothes? yeppers. Barely even fit into those

Stretch Marks? yep.

Sleep? Okay. Not great, not terrible. The pregnancy insomnia has returned a bit. I'm tired.


Best Moment This Week? putting up xmas lights and the xmas tree.

Movement? Same ol'.

Food Cravings? sweets. I actually had a pretty big craving for ice cream the other night. Note to husbands all over the world: Do NOT tell your 9 month wife she doesn't "need" ice cream. It was really one of my first legitimate cravings, and he refused to go get me any, telling me "you had a lot of sweets over T-giving, you don't need ice cream." Yeah... 30 minutes later guess who went and got me some god damn Cherry Garcia?!

Gender? GIRL!!!!

Labor signs? Nada

Belly Button? half in half out. Top is out, bottom is in. <--- same.

What I Miss? The littlest things I will never take for granted again: bending over, closing a car door (once you're inside the car), getting up off the couch, touching your toes, crossing your legs. Geeze!

What I Am Looking Forward To? Getting this baby OUT!

Milestones? 9 months!

No comments: