Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

You've Been Tagged

I found this little tagger on the This Young House blog. And I'm bored, so I thought I'd join in.

The rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to other bloggers and list them. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.


1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Oh goodness. I was 15, so just starting high school, trying out for Spiritline, driving my mom crazy, and starting my rebelious teenager years. Yikes.

2. Five items on your to-do list:
1.) Close escrow on home.

2.) Clean new house and prep for paint and carpet removal.

3.) Remove carpet. Replace living aread with wood, and replace carpet in rooms with new carpet.

4.) Move out and clean rental.

5.) Refinance car loan.

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Fat free yogurt with fresh strawberries and chopped raw almonds, a handful of trailmix, reduced fat wheat thins, fresh fruit, fresh raw vegis with hummus or FF ranch dip. Anything easy and work accessible.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
1.) Have a heart attack

2.) pay off all debt (mortgage, cars, credit cards, etc.)

3.) quit my job, and work at MAC part time while I go back and finish school. Go back to school at Carstons or the new Paul Mitchell school here in town.

4.) visit the plastic surgeon for some lipo and new boobs. haha

5.) invest and save some money of course.

6.) Have the hubs get his contractors license and start his own company.

7.) Have the perfect, stress-free life. Ahhh. That sounds so nice.

5. Places I would live:
San Diego, Seattle. I'd love to get the hell outta Phoenix some day. I'd love to live somewhere near the ocean. Somewhere where it rains. Still dreaming.

6. Bloggers I am passing the challenge onto are (if you haven’t already been tagged):

No comments: