Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

House Update!

How was everyone's weekend?

Ours was good. Not long enough of course, but good. We had inspections Saturday. It went well. Nothing major, all little tedius things that the inspector put on the report as a "courtesy". That's great news and such a relief! Then we had a day of shopping. Hit up Home Depot, Floor Decor, Ikea and even the Sears Appliance Outlet! We only ended up buying some floor board/mouldings though.

Also, my LO called Friday and said, "So what are you doing Monday?" I replied, "Working, why?" He said, "docs are ready and I want to get you in to sign!!" AWESOME! Unfortunately Monday afternoon doesn't work since I'm stuck at work, but we scheduled a closing for Tuesday morning! This is so exciting. It's finally happening. In a week (or less) I will be a H.O.M.E.O.W.N.E.R.!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How exciting Ambie..I am so happy for you guys!

PARTY at your place : )

Michelle said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! Can't wait to hear all about your moving adventures.