Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Speaking of Fitness

I need to lose about 50lbs. It's not pretty. I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I'm gross right now. And I've done absolutely nothing about it for the past, uh... year? I'm not going to make excuses. I've been stressed, depressed and straight up lazy. I've been eating out, a lot. I've been eating sweets, a lot. I hate seeing pictures of myself. I have about 3 chins. Again, I'm gross.

So here's the thing. I'm not going to stress myself over losing a bunch of weight right now. However, I am going to get back in the habit of eating healthy and working out CONSISTANTLY. And hell, if I do this right, then I'll automatically lose a couple LB's right? The reason why I'm not really going to stress the loss of weight thing right now is because I do still plan on getting pregnant again in the next few months here, so I'll really focus on losing all the weight after the baby, but I do want to focus on staying healthy and active while pregnant so I don't gain a whole lot of weight during pregnancy. I really want to limit myself to 20-25lbs max.

Anyhooters, what this post is really about is Matt Hughes Cage Fitness. Click on that link to watch a video. It's a hardcore 30 minute workout. This is something that my Dad's Martial Arts Academy is licensed for and is doing now. I'm now feeling better from the D&C last week and went to Tae Kwon Do this morning, but I think I need to really make sure my body is 100% better before jumping into the Cage Fitness program.So yeah, I'm going to get my booty back into the gym, Tae Kwon Do (I'm a high blue belt now, by the way), and start the Matt Hughes Cage Fitness program and get myself in some sort of shape before getting knocked up again.

And by the way, if you're wanting to join the Cage Fitness Program, my Dad's school is the only school in AZ that offers this program. He has two locations as well... I think (don't quote me) that it's only like $50 a month too, so check it out. That's right I'm pimping my Dad out. haha

***EDIT***
Oh look, I found the video on You Tube, so you don't have to go clicking links... Here ya go.

No comments: