Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

5 Question Friday (on a Saturday)

Stole from Jenni. Tried to link you, but it didn't let me, sorry. :) You can find her over there ----> on my friends list.

1. What's your "comfort food"?
Mexican food or a big breakfast - Biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon. Yum!


2. Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)?
Only for things like weddings, bridal showers, etc. and those were handwritten. If it's just a regular gift I thank in person.

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?
I don't watch many shows... mostly reality, and I wouldn't really want to be on a reality show. I'm too boring. I'd be that girl on the Real World that they never video tape and all I do is talk on the phone with my boyfriend the whole time. haha But, I would say Vampire Diaries mmmmhmmm hello to both Stephan and Damon. Or Chelsea Lately if that counts. Non stop laughing there.

4. What is your favorite online recipe site?
sparkrecipes.com

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?
FRIENDS for sure. Never liked Seinfeld.

No comments: