Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

5 Question Friday

Thanks again, Jenni. :)

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

Oh Geeze. I don't even know where to begin with this one. I was a bad bad teenager. I had boyfriend drama, experimented with drugs, drank, had a mouth, etc. The worst was probably ditching school. I ditched school, no joke, every single day. One time while I was ditching, I got into a car accident on my way back. Yeah...Dad was pretty pissed about that one. Especially since he bought me that car a month prior to me wrecking it. Sorry Dad!


2. Are you a morning person or a night person?

Night, for sure.


3. Are you a One handed or Two handed texter?

Two. I have a Blackberry so it's like a keyboard and you have to use two hands.


4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Independent.

5. Are you a pet person?
I'm pretty sure that's obvious considering every other one of my posts are labeled "Pups". :) Love my doggies.

No comments: