Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh lookie, I already completed a goal!



#92. Order new drivers license for both Husband and Me

This is something I kept meaning to do. Not neccessarily putting it off, but just not getting around to it. We've lived in our house for a year and a half, and I still haven't changed our address with the DMV or gotten new drivers license with the correct address. I don't know why, it's quick online and cost $4 per license. So I finally remembered and got around to it! Yay! Now I don't have to lie to cops when they ask if it's the correct address (when I get pulled over). haha

2 comments:

Cupcake Mama said...

Should i even ask...do you get pulled over often? ;)

Unknown said...

haha actually yes I do. It's always something. Speeding, expired tags, going thru the middle of those speed bump things, etc etc etc. I should've really made try to be a better driver one of my goals. Whoopsie.