Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Hope everyone is having a fun, and relaxing Labor Day weekend! Ours has been great so far.

Friday I relaxed... Just hung out by myself waiting for the hubs to get home from work. Took a dog for a walk, played on the internets, and organized the office a bit.

I did get this in the mail


That's right people. I am getting serious here. I will probably start in a couple weeks. That'll give me time to read through the book and understand exactly what I have to do, and to have our housewarming party that is coming up this weekend. Hello! I deserve to drink at my own housewarming party! And there is NO drinking in Phase One. Wish me luck!

Anyhooters, Saturday the hubs and I had a LONG day! We slept in, then got up and went out to IKEA. Didn't find what we were looking for, but got a couple small things. Then we went on a search for the bedding and drapery that we were looking for. We stopped by JC Penny Outlet at AZ Mills Mall. Found some stuff, but not everything we were looking for. Didn't purchase it, incase we found something different. So then we went to Target. Finally found the items we needed! Whew! Then off to the Home Depot for paint and supplies. Came home, and started the painting. And um... yeah. This color is NOT what I was looking for. It's super bright blue. I feel like I need to have a murial of clouds, rainbows and happy faces painted all over. Yikes. After the shopping and working, we went out to Salty Senoritas with some good friends for some good beers. All and all, a nice day.

And now I'm back at work. That's right. I don't get a nice 3 day weekend like most normal people. I get to work Sundays. Yay for me.... :::pause::: .... NOT! Oh well, I do get tomorrow (Monday) off, and to spend the day chillaxin with my husband. We'll probably work on the house a little bit more, get my swim/tan on, and possibly BBQ if we feel up to filling up the propane tank. We shall see.

Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend and Labor Day!

Be fun, have safe!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am a big fan of the SBD as you know! If you stick to it, you will def. drop weight!! You have my cookbook right? It is very helpful. I used the SBD to get the last 10 lbs. of my baby weight off after I had Kaylee...worked like a charm but is hard at first.

You can do it!!