Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Master Bedroom Inspiration

I think I finally found inspiration for our master bedroom! We have had such a hard time figuring out what the heck to do with it. We want something different from the browns and nuetrals in the rest of the house. Something with some color, but still relaxing. We wanted to go with lighter blues, or greens. Or blue-green. Could not find a decent color! The other hard thing about it, is we have light wood colored bedroom furniture that we are not able to replace just yet. I've been browsing websites trying to find a picture with these colors. I find nice wall colors, but everythign was with dark furniture. I was browsing different blogs and came across Desire To Inspire, and I did get some inspiration!

So here is the look we are going for:


I love the lightness to it all. The light blue walls with the white moulding, and the green accents. Perfect!

Up Next - Laundry room...

No comments: