Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

5 Question Friday

I like these and am going to try to do it every Friday. I originally saw it on Jenni's blog, but I followed her link from last Friday and got today's questions since she hadn't posted them yet.

My Little Life

Here's today's questions:

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?

4. What is your favorite book?

5. Do you make your bed everyday?


And my Answers:

1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day? Uh... like ALL day. At least 8 hours. Now that I work from home, I have two screens next to eachother. One for work, one for play. DH says I look like a hacker. haha. So yeah, I spend most of my day on Facebook playing Yoville and annoying people.

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
I'd love to be able to save a college fund for my children. My parents didn't do that for us, and it's hard to have to work full time and go to school. My ideal situation would be to be able to pay for their college (or at least most of it), and then they would have to work part time at least for their spending money.

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Umm... a couple. :/ I had my first car for a total of 3 months before it was totaled. I had 2 accidents in that car, and so the bumper was tied on with a rope for quite a while before I wrecked it. I was a bad bad driver once apon a time.

4. What is your favorite book?
Twilight, duh!

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Hell no. I try because Husband likes it made but do i actually end up doing it? Nope.

No comments: