Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

5 ? Fri

It's that time again...

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?



My Little Life


1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?

I'm proud to say that I did!

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm... I'd have to say the time when I was at a Tae Kwon Do testing graduation and I walked into the bathroom. I just felt like I needed to wash my hands, they felt icky. So I am washing my hands and as I dry them off I look up into the mirror and see a man standing/peeing at a urinal. It all crashes down on me that I am IN THE MEN'S BATHROOM. I was like, "oh shiiit. This isn't the women's bathroom is it?" And then I high tail it out of there. I was so embarrassed.


3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

Hmmm this is hard. You usually get free gifts on Oprah. But I love WHat Not To Wear. I'd throw out my whole wardrobe for a brand new one. The only thing is, I would not let their hair stylist Nick whatever, cut my hair. I HATE all the hairstyles he cuts. And he cuts with a razor most of the time. ::shudders::


4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind
?
Hell yeah! After we're done having kids I will get my boobies done (not like huge implants but like a lift), Tummy tuck if I need it (which i probably will), and I'd love to get my double chin lipo suctioned off.

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?
Hmm... whatever fits! haha Right now I love Old Navy jeans. They seem to fit the best. I am totally in between sizes right now and it sucks.

No comments: