Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving before I forget. I would like to address what I'm thankful for, but I'm not in a good mood today so I'll save that for another day. >:/
Anyway, I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving. We have a lot of work to do to get the house spic and span. Here's my little to-do list.
* Clean the kitchen - Done!
* pick up bedroom - started today by hanging the huge pile of clothes that were on top of the dresser.
* Vacuum and steam clean Lily pee stains on carpet in the office.
* sweep and mop tile/wood floors
* clean guest bath
* PURCHASE THANKSGIVING FOOD! Yes, I do things at the last minute. So what?
* (optional/if there is time) put up xmas tree - i usually do this the day after Thanksgiving, but since we're hosting I think it'd feel more festive if I went ahead and decorated.
So as you can see, I have a lot to acomplish in, um, one day. Yikes.