Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving before I forget. I would like to address what I'm thankful for, but I'm not in a good mood today so I'll save that for another day. >:/


Anyway, I'm getting ready for Thanksgiving. We have a lot of work to do to get the house spic and span. Here's my little to-do list.

* Clean the kitchen - Done!

* pick up bedroom - started today by hanging the huge pile of clothes that were on top of the dresser.

* Vacuum and steam clean Lily pee stains on carpet in the office.

* sweep and mop tile/wood floors

* clean guest bath

* PURCHASE THANKSGIVING FOOD! Yes, I do things at the last minute. So what?

* (optional/if there is time) put up xmas tree - i usually do this the day after Thanksgiving, but since we're hosting I think it'd feel more festive if I went ahead and decorated.

So as you can see, I have a lot to acomplish in, um, one day. Yikes.

1 comment:

Cupcake Mama said...

Hope it was a happy holiday! Thanks for having my mommy over! How did the turkey turn out?