Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Checking In

Things are still around these parts. The Hubs has been working 7 days a week again, and will continue until after Christmas. :( I mean, it's a good thing that he has all this work in this economy, but at the same time I miss him so much.

Anyway, it's FINALLY cooled off here. Woo hoo! No more A/C = lower electric bills! Although it did go back up to the high 80's again this week. Boo! I have been taking advantage of the cooler weather and taking Gizzy hiking. Here are some pics of our last trip.








Other than that... hmmm... Oh! We got new blinds for the living room. So that was why my mom was bugging the shit out of me about blind measurements. I thought she just really wanted us to buy some from her. Turns out she bought us some for our anniversary present!

Before: Ugly old broken tin blinds




After: New pretty faux wood blinds!



Speaking of our anniversary, we finally remembered to defrost and eat our top layer of our cake! I could've sworn it was supposed to be carrot cake, but it was strawberry... either way it was good. Didn't taste like cardboard at all. ;P




Lily is growing so fast! I notice a difference in size each week! We're going for her third shot tomorrow. Only one more after that! Can't wait. She needs daily walks and I'm too paranoid to do that until she is fully vaccinated. Girl has so much energy she doesn't know what to do with it! She's a total diva too. Such a brat! But at the same time she's so sweet and cuddly. She's already crate trained, except it's been getting too cold in her crate at night. She'll start whining and crying until I take her out and put her in bed with us. Then she just goes right underneath the covers and passes out. I think i need a heated blanket or heating pad for her crate.

So today's my Friday. Yay! Another busy weekend for me. Tomorrow I'm waking up early to get some free stuff from Federicks of Hollywood. Apparently they have an annual thing where the first how ever many people there get a free bra and a free $25 gift certificate. Awesome! I could use a new bra and I'll take free anything! Then I am taking Lily to get her shot, then I'm going to hang out until the hubs gets home. Saturday I have another wedding, and I've been invited to stay at this one. It's going to be awesome and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! What are your weekend plans?

Hope everyone has a good one. Thanksgiving is officially ONE WEEK AWAY! Yikes!

No comments: