Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

LOLZ Zeeba

Okay, so I have two cats. I don't post about them much cause I really don't like them that much. There. I said it. I don't like them. I love them, but I don't like them. I don't really like cats anymore. Funny, because my friends used to call me "crazy cat lady", because I loooooooved kitties! I wanted all of them! I think the thing is, is that I loved(and still do) kittens. You know, they're like puppies, except they're easy! And when you're 19/20 years old you want easy pets. :/

Now that I'm done sounding like a totally horrible pet mommy, I'd like to show off my Zeeba. Now Zeeba is not any ordinary cat. He LOVES attention. He's VERY vocal. Dude won't shut up. It's non-stop meowing at my house. Always has been. And if you ignor him, it only gets louder. He's also very curious and adventurous. He used to play fetch w/me before we got Gizmo. You know how that goes when you have a dog and a cat who hate eachother... You throw the ball, and the dog wins. He also likes to hunt. He's a major hunter. It isn't too bad anymore now that we moved, but at our rental it was BAD! He brought us a ton of presents. I mean, birds, lizards, bugs, BUNNIES! Poor bunnies.

Anyhooters, the other night we were lounging (when I say "we" I mean, me, two dogs and Zeeba). I look over and saw Zeebs on the chair looking really cute. Thought it'd be a good one to send to icanhascheezburger.com. So I quietly got up and grabbed the camera. I snapped this photo and sent it in to icanhascheezburger.com. Now, I doubt I'll make it on the home page. It's cute, but not very original. But it's still funny to me. :)





Go vote for him!

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=2467461

No comments: