Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I know I'm a couple days late, but I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! We laid low. Just stayed in and handed out candy. I was a little disappointed that there weren't many trick-or-treaters. We only had a handful of them. Our neighborhood is very family friendly, so we figured there would be a ton of kids. I think everyone went out of town. I know our next door neighbors did. Anyway, we still have a full bag of candy left, and we only bought two bags! That tells you right there how many kids we got.

We sat outside with the dogs and handed out candy of the few kids we did get. Drank our pumpkin beer and relaxed. It was fun.

Gizzy and Lily had a good time!







Pooped after "trick-or-treating"
alt="" />

Oh. And here are some crappy camera phone photos of our jack-o-lanterns. Unfortunately our digital camera sucks and doesn't take pics w/out a flash(well, it does but then it's really blury) so we had to resort to the camera phone.
I carved the pirate skull and Brian did the spider web.


No comments: