Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thankful

Okay. So I know this is late, but that's how I roll.

With everything going on right now, I've been feeling really, worried, stressed and pretty much depressed lately. I know things really are not that bad, but i've been in a funk and just can't seem to pull myself out of it. So, in leiu of Thanksgiving (and just to make myself feel better), here's what I'm thankful for...

1. First and most of all, my wonderful, caring, hard working, loyal husband. I do not know what in the world I would do without him. He is my rock. My BETTER half. Even though we can drive eachother crazy sometimes, I know he loves me unconditionally, and I can honestly say that I am so in love with him after 6 years together. He is my life and I don't know where I would be without him.

2. Our jobs. Even though I complain sometimes (okay most of the time) about how much my job sucks, I am so extremely lucky to have one. And I'll be here a year come January. That's a world record compared to the last 2007! With being in the mortgage industry the last 6 years of my life, when that started to take a dump I was laid of 3 times last year. I finally said screw this, took a paycut and changed industries. Which was a good choice. Although I took a paycut, like I said, I still have a job. Same for the hubs. I am SO thankful that he's kept busy in this economy. Hoping and praying that it'll continue throughout 2009.

3. Family and friends. They're the best. Love you guys! I must say that I have the BEST inlaws too. MUAH!

4. Our house - love it and it means so much to us to finally be homeowners!

5. Our dogs - they are my babies and I love them. They make me laugh every day, even when I'm having a bad day. I see them more than I even see my husband most of the time. They're my bestest friends. haha

So there you have it. I may be a complainer sometimes, but I am a greatful person, I swear!

No comments: