Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged again! This time by my good friend Lisa . I'm horrible at this type of stuff. I really suck with talking about myself like this. It's my most dreaded question in interviews, "tell me about yourself." I don't know why, I just hate it! This literally took me all day to come up with six things, so here we go!

Okay so here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is post

Here are my 6 random things:

1. I don't have a favorite color. Really, I like them all! Well, except yellow and orange.

2. I was home-birthed. Yep. All 4 of us. My mom is crazy. At home, in bed, no doctors, just a midwife, no epidural. Crazy woman!

3.I love to cook. Baking is a different story. I hate to follow recipes, and to measure stuff. Cooking is better.

4. I want a puppy. Real bad. Gizzy needs a sibling. Brian promised (pinky swore) he will get me one for our anniversary. He better!

5. I love popping zits. I know, that's gross, but I love it. I will sit on the bathroom counter and squeeze every single pore.

6. I do not have a gallbladder. I had it removed when I was 13 years old due to gall stones.

I tag...

Jen
Alie
Alicia
Jenni
Jamie
Patty
Pobudz

No comments: