Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snowman/Christmas Birthday Party

I had fun planning her second birthday party. I really like to go all out, even though it's exhausting and sometimes overwhelming. Her first birthday was supposed to be a princess theme, but this was right at the peak of my pukey anxiety episodes, so I ended up saying screw it. This year I'm happy to say that I didn't puke. Haha!

My original plan was to go with an ugly sweater type theme, but every time I mentioned that to someone they were like, "oh..." so I figured maybe it was only a good idea in my head and changed it to a Snowman/Christmasy theme. I think it turned out pretty good!


Silly birthday face.

 
Gingerbread man decorating station!


Who has to make their kid open presents?
 
Hot Chocolate Bar 
 
 
Homemade marshmallows for the hot chocolate bar.






Favors


 


No comments: