Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finishing this blog challenge 28-30

Okay I'm finishing this damn blog challenge up today! 

Day 28-Something that stresses you out

Money for sure. It's my #1 stress in life. I don't think I agree with the "money doesn't buy happiness" shit. Really. My life would be much easier and I'd be much happier if I had a couple million.

Day 29-3 Wishes

I wish my induction goes smoothly and I have a safe vaginal delivery.
I wish Cailin is 100% healthy and happy
I wish 2011 will be better financially

Day 30-a picture
Belly cast we did this weekend! My friend really has been wanting to cast someone's belly but no one will let her. I'm not shy, so I said sure why not! Nipples have been censored. haha! So family, you may not want to scroll down any further...






1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thats Awesome I love that you did that.. So cute Amber.. Can't wait to meet Miss C.