Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 3

Day 3-Your first love

Oh god. I'm not going to lie, Husband was not my first love. He's my best love, but not first. My first love was in high school. We started dating sophomore year. I really did love him, actually. But he broke my heart. Cheated on me, apparently he was a drug addict (which i had no idea the entire year and 1/2 we were together). He got me to do things I wouldn't. Very bad influence. The break up was soooo dramatic. I was so depressed that I couldn't eat or sleep. I was literally skin and bones for months after the breakup. Like I said, dramatic. haha. I am definitely glad that I experienced heartbreak at a younger age. Couldn't imagine being depressed like that when I would have to go to work every day. It was a learning experience, and I definitely grew from it.

There were a couple other boyfriends in between that I said "I love you" to, but I would have to say that looking back, the first love and Husband are the only ones I really did love. The other two I was just in love with being in love.

No comments: