Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Hi. I'm Amber. I'm 28 years old, married for 3 years this month, have two dogs, 1 cat, and our first baby on the way.

I don't really have that much of a recent picture. I'd say this is most recent, and it's from before the pregnancy. No one needs to see the amount of chins I have going on right now... haha



"Interesting" Facts:

1. I don't find myself to be interesting at all.

2. My BFF Dayna and I have been friends since the 2nd grade. That's 7 years old, so we've been friends for 21 years. Wow! Love her, she's like a sister to me.

3. I was a cheerleader. Shocking, I know. Well actually it was the Spirit Team. Which meant that we were cheerleaders and pom dancers all in one. I cheered starting 8th grade, and all the way up the middle of senior year, when I was actually kicked off the team because the new coach did not like me. It was my life. I loved it, and dammit I was good at it! I was doing both JV and Varsity my freshman year! Being kicked off was devastating to me. I had invested so much time in that damn squad, and when we got a new coach, she decided she didn't like me, so she came up with this demerit system. If you get x amount of demerits you'd be kicked off. She would give me a demerit for not having my freaking hair bow in right! Seriously! She didn't give ANYONE else demerits. She didn't enforce any of her stupid rules to anyone else. She had it out for me. Yep. I'm still bitter and hate that evil bitch. haha I also danced starting freshman year, so after getting kicked off cheer, I put all my focus into dance. I was actually a choreographer for my class.

4. I have this irrational fear of ghosts, or being possessed by the devil or something. I always think my house is haunted at every single little crack it has at night. I think this started when I watched the Exorcist at a way young age.

5. Even though I have said irrational fear, I LOVE scary movies. Bloody gory are my favorite. Love cheesy, old, vampires, ghosts, zombies etc. Any scary movie! Love.

6.I have a tween obsession with Twilight and Robert Pattinson. I'd probably leave my husband for RP. ;)

7. I am an Arizona Native. One of the few. I would LOVE to experience living in a different state. I hate it here. I'm sick of the ugly, dry desert. I'll probably never leave though. Husband likes it here, we have a house, and we are starting our family. I couldn't take my kids away from their family. Oh well.

8. Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I'd take it over Christmas any day.

9. I am always late. ALWAYS. I usually run about 10 minutes behind. Don't ever expect me early. I'm sorry in advance. I don't do it on purpose, I promise! I'm also assuming I'll be even later once I have a kid to get out the door. Sorry!

10. I am a daddy's girl. He still calls me "Princess".

11. I have 6 tattoos

12. I love Taco Bell. It's really the only fast food I will eat. Maybe Wendy's but I have to really be in the mood for that.

13. I would love to be a stay at home mom. It's my dream job. Unfortunately, that's all it is, a dream. We can't afford to have me stay home. Stupid bills.

14. I'm very unorganized. I can tell you where something is hidden underneath a pile though. If Husband cleans and moves it where it should belong, it gets lost.

15. I have an eyebrow obsession. I always notice when someone's eyebrows are overplucked, bushy, shaped weird. Just get them waxed people! It's the best way to keep them nice and shaped well. It will make your face look so much better.

No comments: