Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blod Challenge: Day 4

I just realized I don't have many pics of my parents and I... so they're both wedding pics.


My mom and I.... we don't have a very good relationship. Never have. We just don't get along very well. I get along with okay now, but when I was growing up it was a different story. The reason I get along with her now, is because I don't have to be aroiund her or talk to her if I don't want to. I can really only handle her and my sisters in small doses. haha!


I'm a daddy's girl. The whole family knows I'm his favorite! He was the first person to touch me when i was born. He literally caught me, and we share a special bond you can say. I'm a lot like my dad. I look like him and have a lot of his personality traits. He's tall, goofy , and forgetful. He's also a 3rd degree black belt and owns two martial arts studios here in AZ.

Day 4-Your parents

No comments: