Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Halfway There!!!

Well folks, we've reach the halfway mark! I'm 20 weeks today and so excited! Things are going great. I feel great, and can feel her move quite a bit! We had an ultrasound last week to finish the anatomy scan since she was not big enough to measure certain parts when we found out the sex at 17wks. The ultrasound itself sucked because of the annoying tech that was going on and on and on about how she hung out with her ex boyfriend that weekend like I give a shit. And one of the big machines were broken, so we had to use one of the old crappy ones in the exam room, so I couldn't even see Miss Cailin wiggling around. :( I did have her make sure she's still a girl though, and she showed me her little privates.

We're doing her bedroom in pink and brown. We're going to do a chair rail, and underneath the chair rail, the paint will be chocolate brown, and above the rail, we are doing soft pink stripes. The furniture will be white. I have a sample, which I need to upload that pic, but I'm thinking the darker pink is too bubble gummy, but i like the brown and light pink. We moved the office into the spare room, but that's another post.

How far along? 20 weeks!

Total Weight Gain? 6lbs total as of today.

Maternity Clothes? yep

Stretch Marks? Ugh. Three on my lower belly, and they're getting bigger on my thighs. :( Im going to be a mess after this. She totally worth it though!

Sleep? same as it's been.

Best Moment This Week? feeling all her movement.

Movement? Lots! It's getting more and more regular. More kicks than flutters now. Sometimes I can tell the different movements. I felt like she didn't stop moving yesterday. She's also learned to kick me right in the bladder, and this morning it felt like she did a complete flip. I love it! I can't wait until I can feel her on the outside, so Husband can share this with me.

Food Cravings? pizza and pickles. Not together.

Gender? GIRL!!!!

Labor signs? no effing thank you!

Belly Button? Innie

What I Miss? Beer -still this. Social functions are such a tease.

What I Am Looking Forward To? Bigger tummy, more movements, Husband feeling movements.

Weekly Wisdom? ......?

Milestones? Halfway point baby!

No comments: