Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Laundry Room - Check!

We finally finished our laundry room! We added wainscotting, painted stripes, and painted the horrid cabinets white. I still need to find some decorative accents to completely finish the space. I found some cute blue and white vases at Big Lots I think I might go back for to put on the shelf. I'm also thinking of a cute wall decal or something...

BEFORE:
Or shall we say, in the process? My carpenter at work. He decided to start while I was at work, so I made sure to hurry up and snap some "before" shots while home for my lunch/dinner break.




AFTER:




5 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks great! Good job.

PeasOut said...

Lady that looks awesome!!! Awesome job!

Stacey said...

It looks amazing! You two did a great job!

Jenni said...

Holy cow - you have a HUGE laundry room!! You guys did an awesome job!! We need to redo our Laundry room. It sucks.. Now that this wedding is over I can probably focus my attn on these things.. HOORAY!! Anyhooters.. Good Job,

Lisa said...

WOW! It looks amazing...SO much better. Good job Miss Ambie!