Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring is definitely here

Spring has definitely made it's mark here in good ol Phoenix, AZ. Actually I can already see summer. It's 90* today. And it's been about 85-90* all week, actually. It's going to be a long, hot summer. I can feel it. That's okay though, I am going to get so much use out of my pool this summer! I know Gizzy can't wait. I hope he teaches Lily how to swim. I've put her paws in the water a bit to see her reaction, and she just does the swimming motion, thankfully not freaked out. She seems very curious. I hope she likes to swim as much as Gizmo does. That will be very interesting. More updates on that once the pool is warm enough, which if the weather keeps going in this direction, it won't be too long.

This weekend I plan on getting a head start on my tan. I bought this awesome lounge chair.


By the way, online it showed the prices as $69.95. I bought it from Tuesday Morning for a mere $19.99. What a difference! I tested it out on Tuesday, and it was great! My only complaint... I wish it was a little higher from the ground, because my arms touch the ground and I don't really like that.

I also started reading this...


I know, I know. I jumped on the bandwagon. I was at Wally World looking for Chelsea Handler's book before jury duty on Tuesday. Not surprisingly, they didn't have it. Well, this was on sale, so I picked it up to see what the fuss was all about. I like it of course. I'm not a big reader. I have A.D.D. (diagnosed by me, of course) and it's really hard for a book to keep my attention. This does the trick. So this weekend I will be laying out on my new chair, lubed up in tanning oil, reading my book. So relaxing. I'm about as white as one of the vampires in the book right now. I'm pretty sure my skin glows in the sun just like Edward's. haha

1 comment:

Lisa said...

awesome deal on the chair! I love Tuesday Morning!