Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekly Menu

  • First off, I think I need to change the name of these post titles, because I've been getting some spam comments on the "Weekly Meal Plans". Let's see if "Weekly Menu" makes a difference. Secondly, I haven't made a meal list in a couple weeks. Reason for that, our fridge broke. Not once, but twice. Both times literally right after I went grocery shopping. So I ended up losing not only food (food just doesn't keep up well in a cooler), but also money. It broke, husband fixed it. I waited a week, gave in and went grocery shopping, and then literally the next morning after I finally went grocery shopping it broke again. I was so pissed. We have a new fridge now, and it works great! The old was was a piece of shit anyway. it was never all that cold. It's amazing to have really cold milk and the fact that my produce lasts longer than a few days is awesome! :)
     
  • Steak Tacos (I guess they call that carne asada) + black beans
  • Crock Pot Zesty Chicken
  • Chicken pesto panini on chibatta bread + sweet potato fries
  • Chicken sausage and broccoli casserole - WW recipe.
  • Grilled pork chops + vegi kabobs + baked beans + grilled pinneapple for desert. 

No comments: