Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekly Meal Planning

I've been wanting to do this for a while. I just never get around to posting my weekly meal plans. I'm lazy. haha. Plus I don't really have a set day that I go grocery shopping. It's usually between Tuesday and Thursday. I really hate the crowds on the weekends and Mondays, so I go during the middle of the week. So I can't really do a "Meal Plan Monday". But I'll try to post this weekly.

I meal plan every week. Not only is it healthier, but it saves money. I try to do 4-5 meals a week at home. Usually we'll eat out Friday & Saturday. Family dinners on Sundays every once in a while, maybe a BBQ at the next door neighbor's or a friend's house. Oh and the day I go grocery shopping usually a "fend for yourself" type of night, meaning husband can make himself sandwiche or something, because it's late and I just lugged a 17/18lb baby around in the Moby for an hour while grocery shopping and I'm exausted and my back hurts, and I can't wait till she can sit up on her own so I can put her in the damn grocery cart!

Anyhooters, my weekly meals usually look something like this: Mexican food one day, Italian/pasta one day, some sort of grilled or baked meat w/vegis, casserole or crockpot meal.

Here are my meals for this week's menu:

     So there you have it. That's four meals on this week's plan.

    No comments: