Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

ABC's of Moi

Stole this from a couple of my blogger friends. I'm sucking at blogging lately. I have been writing a post about my favorite baby things for like a week, but I just can't seem to get it out. Plus I've been busy with doctor appointments (I STILL have that fuckin PUPPPs rash!), and Cailin is sick with an ear infection (saddest thing ever ), So here's something fun and easy, so my blog isn't lonely.

A. Age: 28. I feel 38 though.

B. Bed size: Queen and it's way too small.


C. Chore you dislike: pretty much all of them, but there's something about emptying the dishwasher that I despise.

D. Dogs: yep. 2 dogs. Who are driving me crazy these days.


E. Essential start to your day: Coffee!

F. Favorite color: Eh, I don't really have a favorite color. If I had to chose, it'd be green? Maybe? Pink is starting to come back thanks to my baby girl.


G. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold.

H. Height: 5'5


I. Instruments you play(ed): None.

J. Job title: Credit Counselor, part time Makeup Artist, Mom, Wife.

K. Kids: My Princess Kiki poo poo butt!

L. Live: hot ass AZ.


M. Mom’s name: Leesa. Yup. With 2 "E's", not an "i" .


N. Nicknames: Ambie, Ambie Bambi, Princess (yes, my dad still calls me this. He called Cailin Princess Jr. Love it!), Pinky; I went through this phase in high school where pink was definitely my favorite color and I wore literally nothing but pink! I was out of control. My BFF's family started calling me Pinky or Pinky Valore (Valore being my middle name), and it stuck. They still call me Pinky over there. haha!


O. Overnight hospital stays: when I had my gallbladder removed when I was 13, and then of course with the birth of Princess Jr.!


P. Pet peeves: Hmmm I have a ton. Automated voice lines. You know, where you have to speak your answers. And it never understands you, so it's asking you to repeat what you said and then they finally understand what you said, but then ask if what you said was correct. 2 minutes in I'm yelling, "YES!" "SPEAK TO REPRESENTATIVE" "I'm sorry, I didn't understand your answer. What would you like to do? Then I'm all like, "FUCK OFF!" "Did you say, order service? If so, say yes. If not say no...." and then start hitting the 0 button over and over again with a little more force than I need to. Also, pressing 1 to have my call in English. WTF. I shouldn't have to press 1 for English.

Q. Quote from a movie: "But  you're not my sister, are you?"


R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 1 older brother, 2 younger sisters.

T. Time you wake up: 7AM

U. Underwear: I like booty shorts. Whatever the cheap ones from Target. I can't tell you the last time I wore a thong.


V. Vegetables you don’t like: Hmmm, I pretty much love all vegis. 

W.What makes you run late: Waiting until the last minute to get ready.


X. X-rays you’ve had: Besides teeth and ultrasounds, none really.


Y. Yummy food you make: I make lots of yummy foods. I make a meal plan and we only eat out once or twice a week. I like to make healthy meals. And quick ones. I'm like Rachel Ray. I like quick, delicious and healthy meals. 


Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys!

No comments: