Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I NEED one of these

I've actually have always wanted to Moby Wrap. They are way more comfortable than those other contraptions. I actually know this because I've used one of those other carriers when I have carried around my friend's baby (yes I have carried my friend's baby around Target a time or two). Let me tell you each time we've used it, it took us at least five minutes to even figure out how it's supposed to go, then which snap goes where. Sure it's gonna take some practice to learn the different ways to tie the wrap, but I will get the hang of it.


But anyway, I really want a Moby Wrap. I just love that there are many different ways to use it.


Uh... Hi. Can we say mom jeans? haha!




Any comments, reviews, or anything I should know about the Moby Wrap? Let me know!

4 comments:

Hunter's Mom said...

I just picked one up in eggplant from babies r us - I had to test it out on a "victim" so I put one of my cats in it! I'll let you know what I really think soon!

Lisa said...

My experience was the opposite! The moby wrap was such a PITA to get on, and there is noway I could have done it in public with 295759 yards of fabric (because thats all it it!) I have the baby bjorn carry air, and I love it! I leave it in my car, and use it quite a bit. Its super easy to get on/off (I can do it one handed while holding the baby even!), and it doesnt get hot. Thats the other thing I didnt like about the Moby...it was HOT! it is great for when they are super little thought, I did use it a few times at home, and really everyone is different. You may love it!

If you want mine (I have only used it a few times) I'd be willing to sell it to you for a good price. Its an off white/cream color. Let me know :) Otherwise I'm gonna sell it at Kid to Kid.

Cupcake Mama said...

I LOVE MY MOBY! You will figure out how to use it...sometimes I would put on the wrap before I left the house so I could get to the store or park and just put baby in it! I found it with my 3rd and it was AMAZINGLY easier and more comfortable than any other carrier i had tried. That and my hooter hider were my fav outing items!!!! OH igot black so it would match everything!!!

Ann Armenta said...

I'll be agreeing with Lisa on this. It was great when E was itty bitty but it is SUPER long, and HOT!! I have the bjorn too and loved it but E outgrew his quickly and now we are attempting the Ergo since you can go up to 40lbs with that one. Good luck though!