Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Because I have nothing else to blog about

I'm trying not to be one of those chicks that posts about nothing but their pregnancy (of course, unless, it's a pregnancy blog), but I don't have anything else to talk about. So... here's my weekly update incase you care.





How far along? 11 weeks 3 days

Total Weight Gain? I weighed myself at home and it looks like I'm actually down a pound or two. I go to the doctor on the 22nd so we'll see for sure then.

Maternity Clothes? I'm in the icky in between stage right now, where I don't fit into any of my clothes, but maternity clothes are still too big. Actually I bought a pair of pants and they fit great. Very comfy. But the shirts are still way too big. Hmph!

Stretch Marks?
no new ones

Sleep? starting to get a little uncomfortable, but nothing I can't handle. I need to kick at least one dog out of the bed, I think. I have noticed I've been waking up about 3 times a night to pee though.

Best Moment This Week? NT ultrasound today. That's another post with pictures coming up. I need to scan them first.

Movement? Nothing I can feel, yet.

Food Cravings? hmmm... not really anything in paticular. My morning sickness is almost gone so I'm not as picky as I was before. still a little picky but not as bad.

Gender? too early but the u/s tech said by looking at it today he THINKS it's going to be a girl! Too early obviously to know for sure but he said he thinks it's like a 60% chance of being a girl. We shall see...

Labor signs? no effing thank you!

Belly Button? Innie

What I Miss?
Working out. It came to a hault when I got that BFP because I was scared and tired, and feeling like shit. I'm feeling better and have much more energy now, so I'm slowly starting to work out again. I rented a prenatal workout DVD and am swimming. I've yet to step foot in the gym, but hey a 40 minute DVD probably works better anyway!

What I Am Looking Forward To?
I want my belly to "pop" already and I cannot wait to find out the sex!

Weekly Wisdom? I'm not all that wise, yet.

Milestones? I'll be 12 weeks Monday! I think it's pretty safe to say that we're in the clear!! WOOO HOOO! ::does happy dance:::

***************

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

No comments: