Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wassup?!

Wow! I've been M.I.A. for a while, huh? Sorry about that, it's been super busy around these parts due to the new puppers, and well, just being busy. Then our internet was down for a couple days. The cable company had to send someone out and it ended up that our modem took a crap, so that had to be replaced.

So I'm back with some updates. Life has been pretty boring lately, no house updates now, except for Halloween decorating. We're putting all projects on hold for a while to get through the holidays and to save for emergency purposes. Never know what will happen in this econemy these days, it's pretty scary.

Anyway, onto more non-depressing subjects...

What has been going on besides puppy? Well I had my birthday! I am now at the ripe old age of 26. I should start stocking up on wrinkle cream now. haha just kidding. ;P
For my bday we went out and had a great time! We went to Westgate and hit up some bars. First we went to the Shout House, a dueling piano bar, which was fun. They made me get up on stage and sit on the piano while singing a nice vulgar song to me, which was very embarrassing. Then we went to Saddleranch and hung out. By that time I was done for and just decided to drink water. That's how you know you're old. When your bday celebration ends at midnight. Here is a picture from the night of my little sister and I:



We went to Edgefest back on September 27th. Unfortunately I came down with something that day and felt so sick all day. I almost didn't go, but had to due to the fact that A.) I've been looking forward to it for so long, and B.) I had a friend get us discounted tickets, and basically made her go when she almost didn't. I dragged myself off the couch and we didn't get there until 5PM (it started at 10AM). I missed most of the bands, but only missed two that I REALLY wanted to see, and only one that i was really bummed about missing. Brian goes early because he can hang all day, so i usually meet up with him later anyway. i can't hang in the heat. We got there right on time for the cooler weather though. It started to cool off and a small storm even rolled in, which brought some wind, okay a lot of wind. THey had to shut it down for about 30 minutes in the middle of Rise Against's set due to the wind and lightening. All and all it was a pretty cool night!
The Entrance to Edgefest. Very festive.


My Muffin and I and some balloons:


Some fat hairy dude in women's underwear... don't ask.


Me and my love


Photo of the main stage


Some of the attractions... Art. I believe they were all spray painted art, they had other paintings as well, like a Audrey Hepburn painting, etc. It was okay. Not super cool, but pretty cool.


A "water park". There were maybe 3-5 of these blow up water slides. Fun!


Brian and my muffin. Don't you love her shirt?


The stage at night. Crappy picture because my camera sucks at night. This is with the night settings. Yeah... pretty much anything except auto turns out fuzzy. I hate it.

No comments: