Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer is here!
















Well, besides this past weekend when it was 70 and rainy (love that though), the hot AZ sun is here! And you know what that means? Swim season!

Okay so this is my first Gizmo post. You'll see a lot of these. Gizmo is my Shih Tzu/Lhasa Apso mix. He is my baby. I may be a little too obsessed with him, but that's because I love him. No real babies for now, so I have my bubbers.

Gizmo LOVES to swim! Seriously. You'd think he was a retriever, not a little dog. When he sees a pool, a pond, a lake, a creek... He runs and JUMPS right in! One of his favorite things in the world is swimming at Grandma's house. As soon as we pull up to my mother-in-law's house, and he sees we're there, he bolts out of the car, and runs straight to the backyard, grabs his favorite toy and jumps into the pool! He's crazy! I can't wait till July comes and we have our own pool to swim in. It's going to be hard to keep in out of the pool. Thank goodness it has a gate.
Here are some pictures from a couple weekends ago.








No comments: