Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cailin's Favorite Songs

Cailin has definitely taken a liking to certain songs the past several months. I downloaded a couple songs for her. Problem is, she finds ones she really likes and DEMANDS to hear it over. and over. and over.
 
Her most recent favorites are that of the Fresh Beat Band. "Friend Like You" and "Bananas", and sometimes "Like A Rockstar".
 

 
Her first favs were these two. Yo Gabba Gabba's "Hold Still" and "Get the Sillies Out". Or what she calls "Get Wiggles out" and "Get Sillies Out". She would still be listening to these everyday if I let her, but I just couldn't take it anymore. Then she got to thte point where she wasn't sure if she wanted Sillies or Wiggles. So she'd ask for one "I want Sillies out, pease." I turn it on. "Noooooo! WIGGLES OUT!!!" So now I don't play either. But there were WEEKS where these two were on repeat constantly.

 
 
And last but not least, The Ting Ting's "Happy Birthday". We've heard it on YGG frequently, and I downloaded it to the iPod the week of her birthday. Instant new favorite. This was on repeat from then on. Every time we got into the car. I didn't mind it, cause it is pretty catchy, and it's the Ting Ting's and that's okay in my book!

No comments: