Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Instalately

Hello! Just checking in. We've been a bit busy lately, here's what we've been up to...

We played with water beads. OMG she LOVES them. Like, throw a tantrum when it's time to put them away love. They do hold her attention though, which is good. They get a bit messy when she starts squishing them, telling me, "Mommy, I make a cake."  



I got glasses for the first time in my life. Hallelujah I can see! I've always had pretty good sight, but the past few years I've noticed that I just can't see as we'll as I used to. Just one of the wonderful ways pregnancy ruins your entire body.Right down to the eyes.

We played at the park more. She's officially ditched the toddler playground and has moved onto the big kids side.


 
I screwed up her hair... So, she still hasn't had a real haircut, but I've been trimming her bangs for a while now. I give her a side bang since it naturally grows that way anyway. This time she moved just as I was cutting, and snip! Totally screwed them up! I still push and clip them to the side. I hope they grow back fast!



 
We played in leaves (outside of Trader Joes). That's the look of pure joy right there, folks. Makes me smile. It only takes until January for the leaves to fall here in good ol AZ. 

No comments: