Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

Uh Oh




This is what's been going down (or up) at my house for the past few weeks. Yep. Miss Cailin has learned to pull herself up. This is what she does when she's supposed to be sleeping. Or when she wakes up. She's now pulling herself up on ev-er-y-thing. And I just had Husband put the mattress down because she's climbing as well! She's even started taking steps while holding onto furniture. Oi! I'm not ready for her to walk yet! I know it's just a matter of time. Crawling is exhausting enough! I'm so proud of her of course at the same time. My big girl. Learning and growing so much every day. She's 9 months now, and I'll get to that post sometime before she turns 1. ;)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

She is so gorgeous!