Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Favorite Things

Lately I've been loving the following:



MAC's Crem Color Base in Pearl
I use it under my eyeshadow as a base.





MAC's Liberty of London Cremesheen lipstick in Everhip. It's such a pretty peachy pink color. It's light and very suttle. Perfect for spring!




Catwalk Fashionista Shampoo and Conditioner. Great for colored hair. It also lathers very nicely.


Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Hair Serum
Now this stuff ROCKS! It's the best! If you have thick hair I highly suggest you pick some of this stuff up. It penetrates deep into your hair shaft where it displaces water and constricts the hair. It also smoothes and cuts down on blow dry time. I cannot live without this stuff!



Bath & Body Works Wallflowers
. Awesome plug in air fresheners.



Flipside Pretzel Crackers
. Half pretzel half cracker, yum! Perfect little snack and there's only 70 calories in a serving (which is 5 crackers)!



And last but not least, PARAMORE. I know I've said this like 3 times already, but I'm still loving them! I cannot get enough. I'll be listening to them for days on my iPod then decide that's enough and change it to shuffle. But then what do I do? I skip and skip songs until I land on a Paramore song. haha And... I bought tickets to see them live in September!!! I can't wait! I mean sure we'll be the oldest people there but still. It'll be fun.

1 comment:

star said...

I love Paramore ever since I discovered them in the Twilight Sountrack! Im loving your blog, following you now!