Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

2. Do you still write checks?

3. Who was your favorite President and why?

4. Are you a yeller?

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?


1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?





1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I try to keep this blog mostly PG-13 when in reality I'm rated R with a little bit of NC-17 thrown in. A have a very dirty mouth.

2. Do you still write checks?
Yes. My mortgage company charges me a fee to pay my mortgage over the phone and even online. And I'm also guilty of writing checks at the grocery store from time to time.


3. Who was your favorite President and why?
None :/ Don't care for politics... Next!

4. Are you a yeller?
No. I'm a very calm quiet person. I only yell if I'm really really mad... Or if your name is Lily.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
When we move we take boxes from the box recycle bin in the back of Walmart. I know, totally WT. haha!

No comments: