Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thinking About 2nd Birthday

That's right. I'm already thinking about this girl's second birthday party! I want to get started early this year. Last year's princess theme was done last minute, and I was too tired to even put it all together once it got there, so I ended up saying screw it, and basically had no decor. Doesn't really matter either way, but it's fun to go all out!

This year I have been deciding between doing an Ugly Sweater Christmas theme(her b-day is mid December), or going Dora/Diego. I think I'm going to go with the Ugly Sweater X-mas theme. I figured this may be the last year I can do what I want. She'll have her own opinion soon I'm sure, and then I'll let her choose. Here's some fun idea's I've found (via pinterest of course):  By the way, can someone tell me how to get that pinterest button for my blog?

 Hot Chocolate Bar



Ugly sweater gingerbread men!



Paper


That's all I've got for now. I'm also thinking an ugly sweater decorating station would be fun. It's kind of hard finding Christmas themed ideas in July.


No comments: