Baby

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

S.I.S.T.E.R.S

This weekend my sister and I finally got tattooed together. We've been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. She originally wanted the chinese symbols for sister, and I wasn't feeling that, so I decided we'll do a sparrow, and she was ok with that. So, we had Husband's friend Justin do it for us. Husband recently did some work over at Justin's house, so instead of paying him with money, he's paying in him with tattoos.

It's not the best picture, since it's taken with my phone and also, it's hard to take a picture of your own wrist.


Anyway, Justin is an amazing artist and a really cool guy. He works at Golden Tooth Tattoo (link to Justin's myspace page), so if you're in need of a new tattoo, he'll hook you up.

No comments: